Sorry for the tardiness, folks. Todd returns to more abuse from John and Ross than he could ever do himself. Even after watching “The DaVinci Code”. Twice
You can now subscribe easily through iTunes. Click HERE to subscribe.
A ton of good stuff we talk about in this episode. Tons of matches and optomism abounds.
At The Match:
- Rangers park the bus at Old Trafford…and why wouldn’t you?
- Dundee Utd forget to send a team to Ibrox in the league
- Total line-up shuffle against Dunfermline seems to do most adequately
Off The Pitch:
- We discuss the incredibly shrinking debt
- Rangers have a cheeky new signing that comes Bougherra-approved
- John goes to Montreal and describes the RSC there
- Todd returns from Italy having eaten at Lorenzo Amoruso’s restaurant Semolina
- Our XIs for the week are full of great European performances
This week’s RSC Review:
None this week but two mentioned.
Want to see your club mentioned? Go to the My RSC page and send in information about your supporters club.
This week’s Hall of Fame Inductee:
None this week. Go to the Hall of Fame page and see who’s made it in there already.
Please also check out our podcast link at rangersmedia.co.uk.